Resolved
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Sep 02, 2015

It's a shame I had to jump up & down to get a response. My order was finally processed & delivered. No communication upsets me, no emails were sent to let me know there was a problem until I contacted the company.

Update by user Aug 28, 2015

Finally got a response. Also, email showing partial shipment, keeping my fingers crossed.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2015

Each time was told my paypal did not authorize, gave them another credit card number, same thing again, third time was assured it would be taken care of & they would contact me to resolve. As of date, no shipment or correspondence, not a Company to be trusted.

Ask for several credit card numbers, phone numbers etc. No follow-up, will tell you what you want to hear & promise "Corporate" will look into this to no avail. Pretty sizable order with free shipping, obviously this is a problem on their end.

Did business in the past with no problem. Current management doesn't care, look for them to go out of business in the near future.......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and being lied to continously. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Collections Etc needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Collections Etc.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer:

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please be advised we would like to see what we can do to mend this business relationship.

We ask that you please give us a call directly at 1-620-584-3700 and request to speak with a manager directly.

We look forward to speaking with you regarding your concerns.

Sincerely,

The Customer Care Department

Winston Brands Inc. _________________________________________________________________________ Note: To ensure accurate and prompt processing of your request, please click the REPLY or the REPLY WITH HISTORY button on your e-mail program when responding to this e-mail.

Customer service is our number one priority. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team at 1-620-584-5200, 6AM - Midnight Central, 7 days a week