Featured Not resolved
3.3
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought led lighted Christmas ornaments from Collections Etc.Christmas trees 8 came in package and 4 did not work.Angels led ornaments and 3 didn’t work.Nativity lighted ornaments and a couple also did not work.String of angels lighted .These are beautiful but the attachment you need to place on each angel does not stay on so they do not sit right on the branches.I must say all of these items could be Absolutely BEAUTIFUL only if they worked.I contacted the company and at first they where polite.They where going to send replacements.My order consisted of 4 different packed items.When I finally got to open the nativity ornaments and found out the same issue and contacted the company there response was insulting.Saying this is the fourth issue and no further action could be taken until all items be sent back.I must mention when I did contact customer service the final time I DID ask what to do with the defective ones?I wasn’t trying to get freebies.I just wanted ones that WORKED.I agree that it seems odd that every separate order had defective items in them but indeed they did and that is not my fault.They are giving a refund so I’m not losing out but I wanted people to know about their customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Christmas Decoration.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21, 2017.

Comments